Saturday 10 May 2014

To give you great ideas on weight loss, and how to make best of your diet and exercise regimen, I am here to tell you few things. I myself was a near obese person struggling to keep myself going in both personal and professional life. My journey from a 96 Kilograms to 73 today was not an overnight achievement, achievement nevertheless. I find it really satisfying to tell my story to people and advise them to achieve what I could with proper diet, exercise and some supplements However, once you start losing weight, you need to identify and stick to your goal weight as the fun from the achievement leads to over enthusiasm which may result in excess loss. I kept my ultimate goal based on my body habitus at losing between 20-25 kgs over a period of 3-4 months. This never made me feel out of energy or made my skin showing sudden drooping. Besides regular exercise, which was a good mix of cardio and weight training, for about 30-40 minutes each day. I further resorted to precise diet regimen, full of fresh vegetables, fruits, and lean meat like chicken and fish in very small portions at regular intervals of 2 hours. I tried to keep them baked, steamed, and roasted than having them fried or deep fried to avoid fat contents.

However, restricting my diet to specific items could have resulted in some vitamin and mineral deficiency as well as hunger issues specially at the end of day. To overcome this, I did my research and found out an extremely helpful solution in form of Slim24Pro, which not only fulfills body's need of nutrients but also fills the stomach to tackle cravings induced by hunger.

Slim 24 Pro is a meal-replacement formula designed specifically to induce weight loss on its own. This specific formula replaces your heaviest meal, ideally dinner, and instead fills you with all the required vitamins and minerals. Slim24Pro follows WHO guidelines for nutritional values in a healthy adult and is an extremely useful product to help achieve desired weight and shape without losing body's ability to fight diseases and cope with daily stress and strength requirements. The product is available online at http://www.slimproindia.com.

Hopefully, I am able to provide all you with the basic plan of action if you are planning to lose weight and gain health. Bye for now and I will keep posting such ideas and tips to help you achieve what I could. Remember, proper weight is not just good for health and appearance, but it is also important to psychological well being too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by AJ | Copyright by Slimproindia